Saturday, August 1, 2009

3s of Me

The Genea-Musings posted a little fun 3s of Me questions about genealogy so here are my responses:

* Three genealogical libraries I frequent
1) Herrick District Library
2) Grand Rapids Public Library
3) The Michigan Library

* Three places I've visited on genealogy trips
1) Montcalm County
2) many cemeteries in Ottawa Count
3) Boyne City, Michigan

* Three genealogy societies I belong to (or want to)
I don't belong to any society but I would consider joining the West Michigan or the Holland one

* Three websites that help my research
1) Ancestry.com
2) Genlias.nl
3) Seeking Michigan.org

* Three ancestral graves that I've visited
Okay, I have visited a lot of graves, all of grandparents & great-grandparents plus many many more

* Three ancestral places I want to visit
1) The Netherlands
2) Rhode Island
3) Maine

* Three brickwall ancestors I want to research more
1) Joseph Green, father of Weaver Green (1793-1870)
2) Duncan Livingston's (1856-1945) parents, Hugh & Margaret
3) Ida Cook's (1884-?) parents, William & Jane
(and yes these are all my husband's ancestors)

No comments:

Post a Comment