Thursday, October 22, 2009

Smokey 1993-2009


We received Smokey in the Fall of 1994 from my brother & sister-in-law. She wasn't a kitten when we received her so we were not sure of her exact birthday. But she was truly a wonderful cat. I do not remember her ever getting into something she wasn't suppose to, leaving the house without us or biting. She didn't enjoy the children when they were younger and pulled her tail but in recent years she grew to love them also. Her favorite spot was lying on our waterbed. She always purred when you pet her. She use to "bite" Eric's hair. (I kind of forgot about that until just now!)

I will miss her laying against my legs at night and her soft thick fur. I will miss the welcoming look on her face and her moving to greet me. I will just really miss her.

Rest in Peace, Smokey

No comments:

Post a Comment