Saturday, January 28, 2012

Possible 4 Generation

1956
I'm in the process of finishing up the Philmore and Margaret Leita photos.  I came across an interesting photo where I can pretty solidly identify three of the people.  They are all labeled on the back but I haven't done much research on this family.  So the woman on the arm of the chair is my husband's grandmother, Leita Green.  This picture was in her stuff so it was probably her camera.  The woman on the opposite side with the pearls is her sister Florence.  The older woman is their mother Ida Cook Livingston Johnston.  On her lap is the baby Susan and the other woman is probably the baby's mother.  She is called Gerry.  Which is a nickname, most likely.  My best guess is that Gerry is short for Geraldine which is the name of Florence's oldest daughter.  But I have no dates or marriage or any other information other than her name.  So that is why this is only a possible four generation picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment