Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wall Photo Collage Update

It has been a few months since I did an update on my wall photo collage.  We added a cabinet and the size of the cabinet changed the layout of the wall.  I switched the mirror out for the family tree.  This turned out to be a good move since I really like how it looks on this wall.  The place where the mirror is now was to small for the tree.  I have added some more pictures to the frames as well.  A couple are works in progress and I still need to have a family picture taken for the upper right frame.  I have some small frames to add under the tree but need the right drill bit.  Those frames will hold ancestor photos, probably some of the ones I have show on the blog.  So it isn't quite a year yet and I am still working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment