Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Photo Discovery

Yes, I know I have totally failed at keeping up on blog posts in the later half of last year.  But that is behind me and I can try again this year!  I just have to stop ignoring the blog page and just do it :)

By chance I found a picture of my great-grandfather on a web page.  BUT the picture looked familiar..
BECAUSE I have a copy of the same picture!  Above is our family copy and the other is on the People of Borculo site!  (Luckily it isn't the People of Walmart!)  So now I know which person is actually my great-grandfather since my picture wasn't labeled.  In the back: John TenBroeke, Gerrit TenBroeke, Henry Wesseldijk, Joe Wesseldijk, Albert Bosch and Ben Groenhof - in the front: Minnie (Wesseldijk) Bosch, Cecilia Bos, Catherine Bos, Alena Bosch, Ruth Bos, Louise Gahan, Catherine Bosch, Dorothy Geurink with Henry Geurink out in front.

No comments:

Post a Comment