Saturday, February 2, 2013

Flip Pal Scanner

This past Christmas, I received a Flip Pal Scanner!  I do have a regular flat bed scanner which I love, but it does take time to set it up.  Plus I have to run it through my laptop.  Right now my computer needs a new battery so it has to be plugged in at all times.  Additionally, it heats up very fast so I don't like running it all day if I can help it.  So that is where the Flip Pal comes in. Plus I liked that you didn't have to remove a picture from an album to make a scan.

I have used the scanner quite a bit since December.  Because of its size, it works best on regular snap shots and it does scan really fast.  The BIGGEST issue I have with it is the batteries.  It takes 4 regular AA batteries and I can only scan about 45 pictures before they need to be replaced.  I did purchase some rechargeable batteries and hopefully that will work out.  I used rechargeable batteries in my old camera and they kind of sucked too!

No comments:

Post a Comment