Sunday, July 26, 2009

Genealogy Blogs


There are a lot of great genealogy blogs that will help you learn about what is going on in the field. I actually follow quite a few different blogs so I thought I would add a couple of them here in case anyone is interested. One of the oldest genealogy blogs is Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter. Most of the postings are free to view but there are some that are only for subscribers. I appreciated the news updates as well as some of the more general information that is added. I also really like the MacGenealogist postings. Since I use a mac it is great to get updates about software and other mac related stuff. There are so many that I wouldn't be able to list them all but I might add more to the side bar at some point. If you have a favorite genealogy related blog, put it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment