Monday, July 20, 2009

Genealogy


Although this blog hasn't had much content on my family history, I might start. This is kind of a test run. (The picture is of me with some of the kittens taken in the 70's.)

I am currently focusing on organizing my genealogy materials since I hadn't been very good about that up to this point. I am using my lovely MacBookPro along with iFamily for Lepoard and Bento. Of course I haven't even started on my drawer full of files. What I have been doing is locating census records and sending a digital copy to my computer for transcribing into Bento, among other records. I have created a number of "Libraries" on Bento which are connected to a main listing of people in my tree. I love Bento since I can link files and add pictures etc. I would love to show this to people so if you know me, ask and I will bore you for hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment