Monday, March 10, 2014

Scrapbook Organization Project

I might need to change this to the Getting Organized blog instead!  I haven't scrapbooked in about a year, except very small here and there stuff.  Part of the problem is that my desk downstairs is a dumping ground for every piece of paper in the house!  Well, it feels like it at least.  So my desk is always covered with stuff that needs to be put away before I can work.  Part of the issue is the heritage pictures I still need to scan.  I had them stacked on the desk but they kept creeping over to take up more space.  Then the cat would use it for a jumping off point to get to the window and knock things unto the floor.  So looking at my space, I realized that I needed to use the farthest away portion of the desk for scrapbooking, since that takes up the most space.  So all the pictures had to be moved and I needed to move a large file cabinet from under the desk as well.

Fast forward to that being accomplished.  Next I knew I needed a better way to organized the stuff I had since I really hated having my stickers in the portable container that worked great when I actually scrapped at other locations.  I came across the Scraprack which sits on the desk and this also comes with a whole new way to organize ALL your stuff together!  Just what I needed.  Used my Christmas money and bought a kit and have been busy organizing ever since!

No comments:

Post a Comment