Monday, August 27, 2007

(#19) Online Music

I really like Pandora! I have listened to the radio online but mainly by going directly to a particular station who broadcast from their website (like WYCE - okay, I don't listen to this station but my husband does!). I might be wrong but Pandora isn't playing music that is currently playing on radio stations, is it? I do like being able to rate my play list. Pandora didn't take long to come up but why do you have to sign into everything? I just want to be unknown sometimes!

As for music, I do have an iPod so I have used the iTunes store, but not to purchase music. Mainly I look for blogs and other free things! My husband doesn't want to buy music directly from the web for a couple reasons, one is that the downloaded copy isn't up to his standards in terms of quality. The other reason would be he likes to see how the artist arranges the music on a CD. Yes, for all things music, I do default to my husband because he is the expert.

File sharing: this is something I never did either nor do I have a lot of interest. My husband is interested in live performances but I am not sure if he has spent time looking into this type of thing online.

No comments:

Post a Comment