Sunday, August 19, 2007

(#6) Flickr Mashups etc


I had no idea what a mash-up was so that was a good thing to know! The Flickr Color Pickr & Retrievr are quite similar and both could be a really big time waster, in a fun way! The pickr only requires a selection of a color where the retrievr needs an image or a drawing. The Flickr Toys area had so many different things to look at and do! The one I liked the best from that selection was the Lolcats because I have seen a number of different pictures on the web with that title and I really do LOL! So I created one for my cute cat picture. I also created a trading card but didn't make it a librarian card because mine was more general and didn't really know what to write in the comments area and I am not officially a librarian. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment