Thursday, August 16, 2007

(#3) 7 1/2 Habits

Now to the reason behind creating a blog, which is work related. After watching the video located here, I think the easiest habit for me is Play IF that involves reading, which they mentioned in the video! I always have time to read! I never really understand people when they say "I don't have time to read". Why not? What could possible be more fun and relaxing than reading! I listen to audiobooks everytime I get into my car. I read books that are recommended to me, I read books of authors I love, I read books with interesting covers. I am very proud to say that I average a dozen books a month. (Yes, I keep track of my reading but I am not alone in this!) Of course this changes some because some months are busier than others but hey, reading is what I do and it is important to my career and it is FUN!

The hardest habit would probably be beginning with the end in mind. I don't usually start something because I think it will be educational nor write out my goals. I use technology (#6) because I enjoy the computer (most of the time). Even this Learning 2.0 Training, before we knew what it was about, I was excited because I was interested in seeing what type of information/technology would be covered. Yes, anything free, like a MP3 player is cool but it wasn't the only motivation.


On a side note, I found the spell check but since I am using Safari (Mac), the computer gives me an error so sorry if there are spelling errors!

No comments:

Post a Comment