Sunday, August 19, 2007

Shutterfly

I wanted to try out shutterfly.com because I had read an article in FamilyFun magazine about "Hosting your online Reunion" and the author recommended Shutterfly (compared to Flickr & PhotoWorks) partly because of the ability to gather comments about the pictures. So I posted some pictures from my childhood and created a group. The group allows us to have a specific address to use for our childhood pictures. Then I invited my siblings and parents to join, view and comment on the pictures.

Shutterfly differs from Flickr because they only allow jpeg pictures, it installs a small program to allow batch uploading and it seems to want me to purchase copies of my pictures everywhere. But I like the address for my family pictures. I will have to check out Flickr more to see about leaving comments and only allowing a certain group to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment