Saturday, October 17, 2009

Who do you know?


The new Genea-Musings challenge is laid out below:
1) Choose a set of Great-grandparents:
I choose Berend Groenhof (1881-1967) & Ymkje Steigenga (1883-1938)
2) Create a descendent list using iFamily for Leopard
3) List the number of descendants, living or dead:
**Children - 4 (3 dead, 1 living)
**Grandchildren - 19 (1 dead, 18 living)
**Great-Grandchildren - 56 (all living)
**Great-Great-Grandchildren - 79 (all living)
**Great-Great-Great-Grandchildren - 1 (living)
4) How many have I met?
I met 3 of the 4 children & 8 or 9 of the Grandchildren. As the generations go down, I probably have met fewer since I only see them at the annual family reunion. I actually gained a lot of family information at the last reunion I attended. I brought my computer instead of a print off and everyone really seemed to enjoy looking at the information I had collected.

(I couldn't get my image to load - I will try to add later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment