Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Present

2011
Wow, do I have a great gift to share now!  I have boxes of photos from my in-laws and there are some real treasures.  My mother-in-law has them organized and labeled by families so it should be pretty easy to sort them once they are all scanned.  I did spend some time looking in the boxes and there are tintypes as well as daguerrotype (I think).  I had clipped a bunch of articles about photo types and identifying but of coarse, I cannot find them right now! So that is something else I need to do.

But I am taking a few days off from work in January to work on pictures and cleaning up the desk some.  As I find treasures, I will post along with information about the person, if known.  I do intend to finish up my mother's stuff before I really dig into the next stuff.  I do want to make photo discs for my aunts and uncles.

No comments:

Post a Comment