Monday, September 19, 2011

Wall Photo Collage

I got the chance to rearrange the living room this year after we pulled up the carpet and finished the floors.  (Looks great!)  I always wanted to do a photo collage so I took this opportunity to do it myself.  So first I collected all the assorted picture frames I had.  Then I traced them on white paper and laid them up on the wall with tape.  It took a few tries to get something I liked but this was what it turned out to be in the end.  I had also marked where the nail needed to be placed so that wasn't to hard either.

So this is what it ended up looking like with the frames all up.  Of coarse I needed to find the right pictures as well and that took time!  (The large item in the center is a mirror and it is reflecting the window on the opposite wall.)  I was really pleased with this setup!  I only purchased a couple items so it wasn't very expensive either.

This is not how it looks now.  I will do another post soon with why things had to be changed and how it looks now.  Plus I still don't have all the pictures in frames!  This could be a year long project.

No comments:

Post a Comment