Saturday, August 25, 2007

(#15) Tagging

I really like the concept of having all my links available to me where ever I am logged into a computer. I sub at different branches but my reference links are not accessible to me. I have similar links at home and at work. I can see the advantage of having all links in one spot. I also like being able to see what other people have found. The web is so huge that there could be a really great site out there that you haven't found yet. While I was checking out Del.icio.us, I found a interesting looking site called What Should I Read Next. I will need to go back and checkout this site more carefully but this is how it works. Type in the title and author of a book you like and then the site will return a list of recommended books based on information provided by users. Worked well on the book I tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment