Tuesday, August 28, 2007

(#23) Summary

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I enjoyed learning about RSS feeds, something I should have learned about sooner but didn't take the time and the mashups for fun.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I am glad the KDL offered this type of training because it was good to have a outline of activities to do but I don't think it has affected my over all learning goals. I do enjoy learning new things and hopefully that will continue in the future.

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
No, not really - but I hope other employees take advantage of this opportunity.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
This format works well for me because I like being able to go at my own pace.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again choose to participate?
Yes, I would participate in a different program.

No comments:

Post a Comment