Thursday, August 23, 2007

(#13) Zoho Writer

This is my first ever time using an on-line word processing tool. It doesn't seem that different actually. Ths might be a good way to share a document for class with a group of three or more. Usually with only two people in a group, we just take turns working on the document and then sending it to the other person for editing and additions. I am trying to use the highlighter feature but it doens't seem to work...nope, it's a background color. Still doesn't seem to work. How abut I spel rong?  That's weird, it put A's after the periods but didn't show any spelling issues. I added a tag. Now I will try using the publish feature to add this to my blog. Cross your fingers. Nope - maybe I have to verify my account. Hold on, let me try that first.
Okay, I'm back. I signed out and back in so now my file name is showing up for this but the spell check doesn't seem to work right. It only checks on-line and then addes A's, again. Maybe I don't like this so much after all. I tryed the background color again & nothing happened. Let's try to add a smiley face. It puts it in the corner, that is strange. I will try publish again. Nope, I am going to switch to Firefox since right now I am using Safari. Saving and will be right back!
<div&gt;My document is here so I am going to try the background color again first. Doesn't look different in the preview. Okay, smiley time. b(218, 0, 0); cursor: pointer;' id='HA-spellcheck-error'>l.gif','cool');">cool It worked! Now, the spell check. That is strange, it is finding mis-spelled words between two differnt words, like the space before happened and then the beginning of happened. Don't like this much. Plus, look at all my A's in the first paragraph! I don't think this is a good program to use for Safari. Last time to try using the publish feature, otherwise I will cut and paste this to my blog.
Technorati Tags ,


It's me! I had to go back and fix the title and add my labels. The first paragraph is BAD! Do not use Zoho Writer with Safari! The publish feature worked, mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment