Saturday, August 25, 2007

(#16) Technorati & Blog Tagging

Technorati is very slow right now so I will update later on the searching features. I did "claim" my blog. I did a search on my username and it was strange to see my postings coming up. I will add more later when the site isn't as busy.

Okay, I did a search for "learning 2.0" and there are 544 blogs about learning 2.0. There are a lot more posts, 21,575 when I checked. The most popular blog "in the world" is Boing Boing: A Directory of Wonderful things. This is a interesting site but not one I would want to read all the time. Since Technorati has a lot more than blogs, the site is a lot more complicated to use. I did find a cute site, that relates to my mashup picture, I can has cheezburger?. Now that is a blog I can really enjoy! I will have to add it to my del.icio.us account.

No comments:

Post a Comment